Holiday Cranberry Relish with Orange Recipe
Cranberry, apple, orange, lemon, and pineapple come together in with delicious classic cranberry relish with orange recipe! Plus it’s nut-free and top 8 allergen free!
- Prep Time: 15
- Chill Time: 1 hour plus
- Total Time: 15 minute
- 8 ounces fresh cranberries
- 1 apple, unpeeled
- 1 orange, unpeeled
- 1 lemon, unpeeled
- 1 (14.5 oz) can pineapple chunks, undrained
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup white sugar, depending on preference
- 1 1/2 tbsp chia seeds, optional. See notes section below for instructions.
- Wash cranberries, apple, orange, and lemon. Slice the ends off the orange and lemon and cut them into 4 to 8 large pieces. Cut the apple off the core.
- Pour off the pineapple juice into a small sauce pot. Add the sugar and heat over low heat until the sugar is dissolved.
- Add the pineapple chunks, lemon, orange, apple, and cranberries to a high powdered food processor. Chop into small pieces, scraping the sides as needed.
- Add fruit to a medium large bowl. Stir in the sugared pineapple juice and chia seeds. Mix well.
- Chill, covered, for at least an hour before serving.
If you prefer not to use the chia seeds for dietary restrictions, feel free to omit them and make the following adjustments.
- Omit the pineapple juice.
- Increase the amount of sugar by 2 tbsp.
- Stir the sugar directly into the cranberry fruit mixture.
Calorie information below is for the chia seed version.
- Calories: 111
- Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 26 g
- Protein: 0 g
Keywords: Cranberry Relish, Cranberry Sauce with Orange, Cranberry with Orange Recipe